Commonwealth is excited to spotlight TreasureDAO, one of our top communities. As a decentralized gaming ecosystem with an ever-growing roster of supporters—even throughout the bear market— we’re excited to see how they continue to use our governance platform to involve their community in decentralized decision making!
TreasureDAO: The Decentralized Game Console
Treasure is building the ‘decentralized game console’ to connect games, builders, and players together through bottom-up driven IP and infrastructure, unified through a common set of composable resources. Underpinning the Treasure ecosystem is MAGIC, a fair launch token which powers key infrastructure and acts as a reserve asset across its ‘game cartridges’ – first-party and third-party game titles built by seasoned game developers and studios.
Since launching in September 2021, Treasure has:
- become the dominant NFT ecosystem and marketplace on Arbitrum writing US$267M in volume;
- launched two sets of successful original IP (Bridgeworld and Smolverse) with 10+ third-party game cartridges; and
- cultivated a vibrant ecosystem of passionate builders and players, reaching 100k+ people across its network.
Commonwealth: The All-In-One DAO and Community Platform
Commonwealth accommodates various governance processes. This way, crypto projects don’t need to be managed across multiple platforms, like Discord and Telegram, once they create a forum on our website. Since our inception more than two years ago, we’ve become the all-in-one governance tool and crypto-native community used by many of the top DeFi projects to discuss, vote on, and fund their initiatives. This is because we’re the first project to provide an all-in-one platform for decentralized governance, community discussions, treasury management, and more.
At its core, blockchain technology is creating a decentralized system that operates without a central authority. This is allowing DAOs to organize themselves online. In a DAO, decisions are made by a community organized around a specific set of rules all coded on the blockchain, making them 100% transparent and community-driven. They happen to share one bank account, where members vote on how funds are raised and distributed. In contrast, the critical decisions of today’s leading financial institutions are made by a select group of people behind closed doors. We want to usher in the future of decentralized governance.
By joining Commonwealth, TreasureDAO’s community operations have been improved. Everything from discussions to executing proposals can happen on our platform, giving them more efficient community management. With more functionality on a streamlined system, their governance process has become seamless.
Participate in the TreasureDAO Commonwealth Forum
The TreasureDAO platform on Commonwealth was built custom for their ecosystem and includes the following capabilities:
- Crypto-Native Token Forum: The TreasureDAO community on Commonwealth comes with full forum capabilities including threaded discussions, upvotes, user profiles, and more. Their forum also features token gating with their $gMAGIC token.
- Snapshot Integration: As part of the seamless governance experience that Commonwealth offers, TreasureDAO has full integration with Snapshot. This allows the community to move from discussion post to proposal with complete transparency along the way. This also enables their community to consider the entire discussion leading up to the Snapshot proposal when deciding on their vote.
The TreasureDAO Commonwealth forum is live! Users are encouraged to create a discussion or proposal on their platform at https://commonwealth.im/treasure-dao